Pages

Friday, August 15, 2008

4th chance?

Ok. Maybe I am nuts but whatever. I am giving them a 4th and final chance to actually go zero g. I hadn't planned on it and I am still pretty unhappy with them for canceling on me AGAIN but they have made me and offer I can't in my right mind refuse. Next month barring meteor showers, full moon, the FAA, or some other excuse I will be going back to zero g not only for the normal flight but for their Platinum flight. Half the people, twice the room, more stuff, and get this... Buzz Aldrin. Normaly this flight goes for about $9,000 a person. Nearly twice as much as I paid for their normal flight but they have offered me a seat on that flight (no extra charge). So. That means back to Vegas I go next month so more hotel and airfare but if all goes according to plan (you can probably understand my skeptisim) I will be in for a pretty awesome trip.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HELLO! How's Vegas! So, you might go floaty with Buzz. That's pretty cool.

It's hot in toe-peek-ah

that is all

Kristen said...

sittin' in an airport...
yay!
oh well at least it is air conditioned in here. I took plenty of pics. I will post something when I get back.

I didn't realize that the hotel had free internet but it was not wifi. I didn't bring a cable so I have been internet-less.

Unknown said...

internet-less?!?!
oohhh noooos!
(flails)