Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Not a Gear


Here's something for *SOMEONE* who thinks my gear project was a boring idea :P

I made you a Snoopy :)

He's about 2.5" tall and made out of aluminum. I needed a practice job to get the hang of setting up the wire EDM so I burned out this little guy. I didn't draw it (it was a pre-loaded job) but it made me remember how to run the machine somewhat so it did it's job.

As for the gears; I got the files mostly done tonight. The first one should be ready to go tomorrow. I need to make the blank which shouldn't take too long but you never know. Finding the proper material in a college shop isn't always easy.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

cute... but still no pony?! ;p
L-bomb says you need to make her some anime stuff, too. Saw some cool metal jewelry online, too.

Kristen said...

Sheesh. Can't please you can I? :P

;)

Unknown said...

Of course you do! Every single day, my sweet baby angel! :)

Kristen said...

pfffttt


O_o