Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I'm waaaaiting....

Well it is less than 2 weeks until my scheduled ultra spiffy zero g flight. I have not received my final schedule yet and am starting to get annoyed. Mostly concerned but a bit annoyed. Not like they have ever given me any reason to doubt them *dripping sarcasm* but I would just like to know that everything is still good (lest my wrath be unleashed). This is the *last* chance for them to make this work for me and I *really* want to go so it would be really nice to have some good news.

*crossing fingers* I think I will just call them tomorrow (again) if I don't hear anything.

Update: I called them at work today (9/3) and had a new itinerary sent to me. Apparently it got lost on its way to my inbox(s) :/ but, that's good! I have an official schedual! (again) *keeping fingers crossed*

No comments: